Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dwight Clark

It may be national news at this point for all I know, but our happy little city has been turned upside down in the search for this sweet-faced 18-year-old kid who's been missing for a week and a half now. Every street corner in town is papered with posters, and I just keep thinking of his poor mother, and how this is every parent's worst nightmare. A little over two weeks ago, he went off to college, and now he's just... gone. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. So sad. I hope they find him unharmed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lizzi, I don't know what to say. I agree with Tracy. All we can do is hope that he will be found alive and well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sad. I hope that he is found soon. Happy that you posted this to get the word out.

    ReplyDelete