Thursday, April 12, 2012

Three Frogs?

I was told once that these rail switches are called "frogs". If there are any railroad enthusiasts reading this, I would love to hear an explanation for how they came to have this name (or if I'm completely wrong about this).

This photo was taken from a pedestrian overpass in downtown Wenatchee.

No comments:

Post a Comment